Vetericyn plus - poultry care 8 oz
Vetericyn is a must have for any flock first aid kit.
I will never forget going outside to hear the unmistakable calls from my flock that something was going on. I ran over to their free range area and a raccoon was slowly crawling over the fence. Thankfully, my rooster had prevented the raccoon from killing any of my chickens. However, there was a large wound on my poor rooster's comb as a result of the battle with the raccoon. Thankfully I had some Vetericyn to help his wound heal.
Vetericyn Plus Poultry Care Spray for Chickens is the first line of defense for your feathered friends. Great for adult birds and hatchlings alike, it’s perfect for cleansing wounds, sores, abrasions, and other skin irritations. Vetericyn Plus Poultry Care Spray for Chickens is formulated with advanced hypochlorous technology that is safe and effective for cleaning cuts, abrasions, pecking sores and scratches. It is also formulated at an appropriate pH level that will not burn or sting. With a convenient spray bottle, this powerful yet safe solution makes caring for your chicks simple and easy.Key Benefits
- Based on advanced hypochlorous technology that is safe and effective for cleaning cuts, abrasions, wounds, sores, pecking sores and scratches
- Non-irritating design promotes healthy tissue in a proven safe and effective formula
- The non-toxic liquid is safe if ingested so you don’t have to worry about your feathered friend getting sick
- No egg withdrawal period, which means you don’t have to throw away any eggs while using this care spray
- With a convenient spray bottle, this powerful yet safe solution makes caring for your chicks simple and easy
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.012%). Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite.
Move excess feathers from the wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust the spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around the head and sensitive areas.