First Saturday Lime Monthly Pet Insect Repellent , 5-lb bag
CityChick is proud to offer First Saturday Lime to our line of chicken products! First Saturday Lime is Eco friendly and will help control bugs without the use of toxic chemicals.
- Just pour around the base of your coop once a month for insect control. Or place sprinkle inside your coop under the shavings or hemp bedding.
- Sprinkle some in your flock's favorite dust bathing area. This will help prevent mite and lice infestations with your chickens.
- Safe for children, pets, animals and organic farming
- Treats ants, fleas, ticks, lice, mites, aphids, small hive beetles, mosquitoes in water and more.
- No respiratory hazards nor silica compared to diatomaceous earth.
- Control algae growth in water bowls, pans, troughs, birdbaths, and more.
- A safe, naturally protective barrier with multiple uses that include chicken coops, stables, barns, kennels, gardens, sheds, and more.
- Use as a limewash for walls, crafts, coops, fruit, and trees
- Lab proven and field-tested to repel bugs.
Have a garden (I mean c'mon - you have chickens, I bet you have a garden)? Lime can be used in your garden to help increase the pH and provide extra calcium to your plants!
Product not intended for human use or consumption.
Need a bigger bag? Check out the 20lb bag of First Saturday Lime!
Citric Acid, Calcite.