8 ft Cedar Chicken Tractor - with PVC Watering System
The CityChick cedar A-Frame Chicken Tractor is constructed primarily from red cedarwood. Cedar acts as a natural pest deterrent and is naturally rot-resistant. The CityChick chicken tractor is constructed to be heavy-duty and will last for years (not months like those cheap online coops). Not only with your new chicken tractor look great in your backyard, but it will provide safety and security for your flock.
CityChick cedar chicken tractors are constructed in Georgia. Please allow up to two weeks from the time of purchase so that we can custom build your coop!
We offer FREE DELIVERY with any purchase of any CityChick chicken tractor to the metro Atlanta area!
- 2 locking egg doors to allow for easy access to collect delicious fresh eggs!
- The run area is constructed with heavy-duty hardware cloth (raccoons can easily open flimsy chicken wire).
- 2 locking run area doors. Keeping your flock protected from predators while you aren't able to supervise free range time.
- Removable nesting bar to allow for easy cleaning.
- Locking ramp door. Pull the ramp cable up at night after the flock goes to bed. Keeping your chickens protected at night!
- 2 hooks to hang your feeder and waterer (feeder and waterer sold separately).
- Wheels allow you to easily move the coop around the yard. Your flock will enjoy new spots to graze on and to fertilize!
- Perfect fit for 5 full grown chickens or 8 bantam breeds.
- This model offers a PVC watering system designed to keep the water clean for your chickens.
- This CityChick chicken tractor model measures 8 ft long. The tractor is 4 ft tall and 4 ft wide.
- The base model *does not include* a feeder. Please check out the upgrades for these options.
- Cedar does turn a beautiful grey over time. We offer a 100% tung oil finish. Tung oil is a wonderful chemical-free alternative to chemical sealants or treatments.
- 6 ft run extension. The flock will love the extra space that our beautiful cedar run provides. Your chickens will be thrilled with the extra space.
- Combo feeder/water "chimney." Feed and water your chickens from outside the coop! The beautiful chimney design hides the feeder and waterer. When filled the feeder and water will last at least 2 - 3 days. No more reaching under the coop!
Questions regarding the coop?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 470-375-9969.
Our cedar chicken tractor return policy:
All of our cedar chickens tractors and runs come with a 30-day return window. If you need to return your cedar chicken tractor within the 30-day window, contact us at email@CityChickAtl.com. We will schedule a time and date to pick up the coop. We will return the amount paid for the coop less a $60 pick up fee.