VetRx - Veterinary aid for chickens
VetRx Poultry Remedy chicken medicine provides effective relief and prevention of colds, roup, scaly legs, and eye worm, and may be used as a conditioner for show preparations. VetRx Poultry Remedy is appropriate for internal and external applications alike.
- 100% natural
- Effective relief and prevention from respiratory diseases
- Fights against colds roup scaly legs amp eye worm
- For all standard and rare poultry chickens turkeys Bantams Ducks geese and game birds
- 2 fl oz
- Dosage/Preparation: Use VetRx warm. Add one teaspoonful to one cup of very warm water. Place a few drops of the solution, straight from the bottle, down the throat of the bird at night. Also, rub some warm VetRx from the bottle over head of birds and under wings.
- Directions: Open the bird's mouth while turning its head to the side and tilting down so you can see the cleft in the roof of the mouth. Dip a small cotton swab into the warm VetRx. Press swab right into cleft, slowly. Watch for VetRx to come from each side of bird's beak and corner of each eye. Clean eyes and rest bird. You may have to repeat treatment 2 or 3 times.